June 20, 2019

CHEERS CHERRS.CHEERS,!!!

On the Balcony just now, a bird was singing it's heart out.  I confess I don't know as much about birds as I should{not like Truman}  who knew so much about them.  He knew the calls and much more.  Well this bird was a crow or a black bird or mocking bird{ who knows it all,} but anyway it was singing very clearly--cheers- cheers-cheers.  Very plain to hear. Well I cheer that I am feeling better and plan to go to the Beach with the family.  Speaking of family, My sweet and curious great grandchildren came to visit yesterday.  On the way to beach with us all.  I got to see the new one.  So sweet as she slept in her mother's caring  pouch as we ate lunch.  My other grands and I had our traditional grilled cheese.   They and I ate with gusto.  Outside to look at the lake and   walk on the pier then to play with Bitsy.  Bitsy loves them and enjoyed their play time.  Bitsy was so tired that the "took" to her bed till supper time.  She is very social and especially enjoys children.  Time is getting short till travel time and my to do list is being checked off.  I do love list.  Part of the planning and process of not forgetting any thing.  GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.  Sometime you forget something and find you did not need it at all.


Betty Boop

No comments: