June 18, 2019

THE BEAT GOES ON

Am I dating myself when I say that the beat goes on?  Who cares?  It fits.  I do feel better and don't know what caused the little blip in me.  But, that too does not matter.  I so want to go to the Beach with my family.  It has been a tradition for over 30  years when we (Truman and I) started it along with 3 grandchildren and  their parents.  Amy and Ed were newly married.  Bryan was the first baby to go and Whitney and Lindsay were just right for the Beach.  It was for a long weekend which grew quickly to a week.  My it has grown as life and time goes on.  Can't even count them now.  Guess what--this I do know----we all still look forward to the togetherness and pleasure of the sand, sun, good food and visiting that we all make an effort to share.  So here is to you Truman Ellis, for pushing and
 making us all enjoy really what it is all about.  LOVE.

BettyBoop

No comments: