March 14, 2024

BALCONY IS STILL

 I wonder why so still and silent. Beautiful day but no activity.  Is my being on the Balcony bothering them?  Well get used to it, for I was here first.  Amy and I watched a pair of ducks inspecting the grounds in front of me.  Looking for a nesting place.  Would be sweet to see them build their nest and let us watch the little ones hatch.  It seems the pair of Doves that I feed are doing the same thing.  They were both looking right under my balcony under a shrub. Of course this is what I think.  I really don't know. I just watch and hope. Amy came for a visit.  We really got caught up and enjoyed each other.  I am so happy to love my girls and they me.  We enjoy each other. 

I had grits this morning with a soft boiled stirred in.  Try that one.  Not much cook up mess.  

BETTY(always looking for ways to cook an egg.) BOOP  

No comments: