March 27, 2024

PINK FOR EASTER

Pink for Easter and Purple too.  Any will do.   Which do you like?  I think I like purple.  With long seersucker robe and layered with my old tattered robe with the hem pinned up with a large safter pin, and high top socks, I sat on my Balcony in the sun .  I saw no one. After all it is still a little cool.

Hey, I am getting a little tired of changing color. So I will change to my favorite one......Blue. How about Easter Egg Hunts.? Did you like them?  I was smaller than most my age.  I felt runover many times.  These days the leaders of the hunt are more fair than in the old days. They make sure everyone get plenty of eggs. I came up lacking most of the time. Sadly these days many are not understood either.  How sad.

I find it hard to wait for planting my balcony pots. I think the time is almost here.  I will try not to get more than I can take care of.  I am so slow and out of balance that it takes a lot of patience for me to do most everything.   But slow and easy does it. Maybe I will enjoy slow, if I give it a chance.

BETTY BOOP

No comments: