March 21, 2024

HUMMERS

 I learned a lot yesterday as Wild Birds Unlimited owner did a very informative program about Humming Birds.  She  really knows them well.  I learned a lot in the hour and half that she talked.  I got hungry and tired .  The Hummers  are here.  Well the males are here. They come first, just to check it out, She said they come back to their same place every year.  My, I am not ready.  Got to get a new hanger and keep the food for the birds going.  Regular Zoo around here. Gives me plenty to do.  And I feel much better now.    Maybe I'll keep up now and enjoy more to do.  I don't think that a good Dr. is the whole reason (though it does go a long way) I think time had passed with Meds and time to be patient is part of it.  Whatever, I am going along better now.  Thank you Lord!!!!!

BETTY (beautiful day) BOOP 

No comments: