March 17, 2024

RAIN AGAIN

 I know, I promised not to talk about the rain .  But .......

Amy came yesterday and brought provisions and conversation.  Both needed and enjoyed. She brought Brown'n Serve Sausage links, among other stuff.  We used to buy them all the time.  So easy and good. Made by Banquet.  I had two with my usual waffle with blueberries, o. j. and coffee. Perfect. They will perk up an egg any style. 

I really do rely on easy to do things.  Sometime I feel lazy and good for nothing.  But a a little help is needed. With my girls and modern ways to fix almost anything I want, I can stay living in INDEMENTANT LIVING at SCV.  That is how it works.  That is what I strive for every day. (and it gets  harder to do each day)  But I am up to change, who knows what the next day will bring.  Good thing we don't. 

BETTY BOOP

No comments: