March 10, 2024

 Hello Mr. Sun.  Glad you are here.  Two days in a row.  Great.  J. came yesterday. Talked to # 1 and # 3. Wow, Jackpot!!!  Good to be in touch and they can keep up on my doings. Helps me so much to just talk to them.  My we raised " 3 winners." So blessed and happy about that. 

I had the best Tomato Basil soup for supper last night. SCV does make some good soups. I ate pimento cheese on crackers with it and a pineapple cottage salad.  Graham crackers for dessert. Pretty good supper?  I have told you a lot about breakfast, but I can get creative with other meals too. Between, Dinning room items, Cyber Cafe. and Mr, Kroger, I do very well.  I am thankful, I still have a desire for food and am able to turn most everything that I want to a good meal.  And I may add, stay at an even weight that is good.

BETTY (DON'T YOU DISLIKE A BRAGGER?) BOOP


No comments: