March 13, 2024

GREEN MEADOW

 I got to sit on Balcony with cup-o-joe.  And my pair of shy Doves.  The full feeder of their favorite treats was tempting to them to start feeding, but they kept an eye on me anyway.  I named them Jack & Jill. They are so regular to come.  Tit Mice are cute little birds and "chatty".  My bird neighbor across the way is declaring he saw Hummers and he is putting up his feeder. I think he is a little premature. As I sat this morning, I saw the Meadow is all green now. So pretty with the sky of blue. So mild this morning, but no walkers. Maybe they haven't tested the weather yet. Anyway, I love siting out there and I am tempted to plant my pots, but know to listen to the weather and wait.  May still have a light frost before it settles into Spring.

Betty (be still) Boop)

No comments: