March 15, 2024

RAIN

Remember when we prayed for rain?  Always asking for something else. Good thing we are not in charge.

I had dreams that I can remember so clear last night.  Sometime I loose them before I can really remember them. This one was about my generation of the Ellis Clan.  With children grown, we often would get together on occasions for a party. Food and drink was fun to prepare. This dream was with Ruby and Tom.  She looked beautiful in the dream and he was dressed up too.  We often brought something to add to the food served. I showed up with exactly the same thing as Ruby.  And it was a beautiful jelled fruit dish. New to us all, but them same as each others.  She was very upset in the dream and I was too.  What could that mean?


BETTY (can't forget that dream) BOOP

p. s. she was easy to get up set !!!!

 

No comments: