March 9, 2024

I SEE THE SUN

 Yes I do.  I think I do.  It keeps hiding.  I think yesterday was very gloomy and no sun.  We need the Sun.  Birds will be happy.  I guess they just get hungry on rainy days and take naps and have dreams.  That is what I do. The birds are eating fast this morning, even though the food is a little damp.  I really do get a lot of pleasure making up stories about them.  

I was thinking, maybe I need to dig in the cedar chest and see if anything for Spring is still an option or not. I have some "old friends" in there that I just can't discard, even they do not fit the fashion anymore.  Who cares?  If they fit, I just might wear them again.  I used to love shopping for new clothes. It is too hard now to hold out very long, so I have a very good personal shopper to help.  My girls are good at it. 

BETTY (too early to wear Spring clothes) BOOP

P. S. LET US THINK ABOUT IT A LITTLE LONGER!!!!!! 

No comments: