May 2, 2014

GETTING READY

I never in my dreams thought at the age of 87 I would be still camping.  Of course everyone makes it easy on me now.  There are perks for getting older.  My weather man promises a perfect prediction for the weather.  Hope he is right.  My to do list hasn't changed much.  Pills always TOPS the list.  I do make a list.  Things on the list I can not do without these days.  You know  pills, eye drops, books, reading glasses.  There will be lots of good food--some I can't eat anymore, but there is plenty that I can eat.  Should be fun to see Brody at his first camp out.  Wont be his last.  I can just see a tent in his backyard some day.  I bet we will have a campfire too.  Wish you all could come.  Well I have things to do and places to go----Lucky me. Can't wait for Tommy's pancakes!!  Bless him.

Betty Boop

No comments: