April 28, 2016

STILL HERE

I have just been occupied with many things and have not posted in a few days.  I went to breakfast in the Cyber this morning.  I haven't been lately.  I do enjoy it.  I do not have a coffee maker and I do love coffee at breakfast.  So that and sausage was a treat.  I was greeted by my friend Sister Margaret, who left here a few months ago to go to another appointment in Ill.  I miss her.  She was such a comfort when Truman died.  She is here for a short visit.  I just fell into her arms and felt so good.  Also I got a kiss on the cheek and another hug from one of the cooks from the dinning room.  I meet her sometime if I go early.  She is such an inspiration and so sweet.  Also met a resident who at first I did not think liked me.  I worked on it for a while.  She said  this morning that I was always a joy to see. Finally everyone I met was friendly.  I guess I got off to a good start.  I am blessed.  I hope the rest of the day is good. 

Betty Boop

No comments: