August 11, 2016

BIG DAY

Brody brought Leila to visit my apartment and then to lunch.  Of course he brought Jan (Nana) and mom Cary,  He has grown and changed a lot but he still loved to visit and see Blueberry. my fish and to see old things he used to play with here.  Not much in the way of toys but we did get to see up close my little humming birds feeding on my balcony feeder.  Lunch as usual--grilled cheese, milk and fruit.  I had the same just to copy him.  Miss Leila slept through lunch in her Mother's pouch.  That thing is a blessing for Cary.  I hope to see them before they fly off Saturday. 

Now after a good breakfast here in apt., I am off to P. T.  I sure hope this helps my balance and knee range.  All connected I think.  I really do need the help.  It is hard to accept the struggle I have in walking.  It is something I could not imagine a while ago.  But we all know time marches on and it does take a toll.     SO BE IT !!!

Betty Boop

No comments: