August 23, 2016

SINGING LIKE A BIRD

Well, I did not say what kind of bird, but I was singing my heart out.  The Choir gave our Summer Concert yesterday.  Jan came, but Amy had to miss it.  First time she has missed.  Work called.  People are jealous of me because I have such support from my family.  I think I am blessed.  Our concert was good.  Something for everyone.  We worked hard and Shirley was proud of us.  For me it is just fun.  My voice has faded somewhat but I can still make a noise.  Don't know how good but it is joyful. 

By the way, I had lunch again with that sweet little "Betty" yesterday.  Fate is bring us together for some reason.  She is quite a talker and is telling her life story in chapters I guess.  So cute and sweet.   Happy to be here and is very glowing with complements.  She will be well liked I think.  Nobody likes a complainer.            Well off to PT.

Betty Boop

No comments: