August 3, 2016

BOUNTYFUL AND BEAUTIFUL BREAKFAST

Woke up to test my blood sugar as usual.  101 !!yeah.  BP 120\68.  Hey this is going to be a good day.  So to celebrate I went to breakfast at the Cyber Café.  Lo and behold they had a special.  French toast with strawberries.  I debated and decided to ask for it on whole wheat bread, just to be on the safe side.  Boy did I throw them for a loop.  Yes they would work with me.  I heard all the debate on how to do this.  I gather the usual French toast is frozen on Texas bread.  After 20 minutes of discussion and preparation they presented me with the most beautiful French toast on whole wheat.  All crisp and hot and soooo good.  Bacon and coffee finished it off.  I felt guilty (you know me). for the trouble.  But they were proud of themselves.  I wont tell anyone about it for fear others would want the same treatment.  Don't wont to upset the cooks.  Any way---good start to my day.   You all have a good day too.

Betty Boop

No comments: