August 15, 2016

SUNDAY

This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.  Sunday is special.  I was taught that from birth.  I don't feel complete till I go to Church on Sunday.  I know there are all kinds of opinions and believes but I stand by mine.  There is something about the music and the feel of God's presence that I need.  It is not about the preacher or any other person.  I go because I want and need to.  That said--I wont preach anymore.

The sun just popped out.  How long?  Who knows?  I will enjoy it while it shines.       Well off to exercise and do what I can.  I am a little afraid to do too much.  I will go by PT and ask a few questions on  that subject.  I will be glad to be back to normal soon.  Hey what if this is  normal?  And who knows what "normal" is?  Questions, I ask.  No solutions.  Anyway=====here I go.

Betty Boop

No comments: