August 25, 2016

O BOY!!!

I had an evaluation at PT this morning.  Passed very good on the knee range of motion, but I still have a ways to go on the balance and my ankle stretch .  So I am still up for the rest of my visits.  Something new and I welcome it.  It will take more of my time and pretty soon all I will be doing is  every day           maintenance on this old body.  Can't go anywhere because I have to do something else.  I am going to ride the recumbent bike in the exercise room three times a week-starting at 15 minutes and work up to 20  She said it would do me more good than walking.  But I could do that too. This plus exercise on my knee and ankles. It was funny how she had so much trouble getting the bike to fit my short legs.  At home we had my bike fitted just for me.     Don't forget the many pills and eye drops.  I really do have to stay on my toes to keep up with it all.  Is it worth it all?  Yes of course it is.  I am just thankful that I can have such good care.

Now for cheese and a coke.

Betty (good shape)  Boop 

No comments: