August 31, 2016

SMALL PURCHASES

Well, It was fun to look at, but did not need anything they had left.  I got there late and everything was picked over.  But I did come away with a dish towel and a hand towel.  Ha!  The total isn't complete but we made close to $5000.00.  That is good.  We have a balance in the account too.  I will go off the committee as a Trustee this year.(three year term)  I have enjoyed being a close up member and have been able to see it done.  On to something else.  I have tried a lot of things out here and found some real joys in what I do.  There is something for anybody who wants to be a part of activity.  Some don't and some can't, but I am enjoying what I do. 

I am going to make me some spaghetti and salad and green peas for supper.  Just felt like doing my own tonight. 

Betty Boop

No comments: