August 27, 2016

FEELING LIGHTER

No I don't mean my body weight.  Although that would be nice.  Jan came today and we started to weed out unnecessary paper work.  I have been afraid to discard anything since Truman died.  It was worrying me a lot.  We started, although we got rid of a lot. there is still much to go.  It is hard work.  Toward the last we got into some 2011 stuff when Truman died and it was a good place to stop and eat lunch.  Both  tired so we put it off till we can start up once more.  I also had a huge bag for Goodwill which she took there.  Tommy has a big shredder so he will help that way for the paper stuff. 

I took a nap.  That is nothing new but I needed it.  I changed my table display at my hall entrance from Beach to Fall with my little raccoons and fall leaves and pinecones.  Wish I had some acorns and so do the raccoons.  I then changed the beach at my front door to School stuff.  Always looks cute because I have an enlarged picture of my 1st grade class.  Me in the middle, first row and wearing my little red sailor dress my mother made for me.  (two heads shorter than anyone else)  Always the shortest wherever  I go.  That isn't changing so get used to it. 

Betty Boop

No comments: