September 2, 2017

SATURDAY MORNING

I did not go to breakfast with the strange group, as I call them, I had a stomach upset last night and did not sleep well.  So a soft boiled egg this morning in my kitchen sounded good.  I feel o.k.( I guess) this morning.  Coffee on the balcony was pleasant.  Not much to see but the ducks. Bitsy really does want to go with me on the balcony.  I am still afraid to let her.  What if she jumped or fell off. I would never get over that. 

I have a cute little short poem on the Library board, but the VILLAGER did not publish my offering this time.  I don't know why unless there was not room for it.  This issue was rather full. Could be it did not get to her.  Sometime  me or the computer makes a mistake in sending it.  I will find out when I can.  I thought it was rather clever, but I like all my stuff.  I guess I am vain.  ????? Must work on that.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

All artists are a little in love with their work!