May 27, 2018

BALCONY

Amazing how I love my balcony.  Almost as much as I love my new "wheels".  I used to think there was a stigma attached to having an aid to help your balance and mobility.  No more.  They are considered now as a blessing and hey, I fit right in with the rest of us who seem to defy all odds to still be able to get around despite our age.  My thoughts center around myself more and while I don't really feel fain or self centered, I do feel a certain feeling of ME.  I think a lot about the future and what it holds.  I have had to pray for God to strengthen my faith and trust.  I guess when you are the weakest you are stronger.  I do need strength and faith and most of all patience. 

The balcony was lovely this morning.  After nice numbers in BP and BS I made a nice breakfast of oatmeal with strawberries, cranberry-mango juice, coffee and English muffin and turkey bacon.  Sounds like a lot when I write it.  But, it was good.  Moving right along.  My balcony garden is so pretty and doing well.  Thanks to Amy and MG who planted it for me.  I do enjoy my plants.  They are my friends and greet me every morning with a smile.  Bitsy is a pleasure I must remember.  Well I am out of blessings (not really) but you have heard them before.  Thanks be to God and as I always say--so be it.

Betty recovering) Boop

No comments: