May 20, 2018

NAKED AND AFRAID

You know me--I have to be far gone not to be funny.  I have never watched that program, but it has an interesting title.  It kept coming to me during my short stay in the hospital.  Your body is exposed to many.  If you are no"out of it" or sick enough, it can bother you.  I guess I was out of "it" enough or scared enough to not give exposure much thought.  Just happy enough to let somebody do something.  I have had so many kind people to help.  My family has been beyond words.  I am so blessed and It makes me humble and sort of sure I don't deserve it all. 

I am making progress.  It seems slow and not there yet.  It is amazing how hard it is to get your blood pressure under control as well as blood sugar.  We are trying.  My faithful Bitsy kitty is so concerned and is doing her part as a faithful kitty.  Bless her.  Animals are amazing how they sense when something is not right.  Well I just ate lunch fixed by Jan.  Some great tuna salad and wonderful fresh pineapple, and very good cantaloupe with wheat thin crackers and diet coke.  Perfect!!!!!.  I watched two very good sermons on TV.  Now for a nap.  I noticed Bitsy has already started hers.  She is thrilled that we are leaving the bed unmade.  That is rare in this apartment.

Betty Boop
PS Have you had enough of the Royal wedding.?  I looked at a lot yesterday.  It was beautiful to me.

No comments: