May 31, 2018

GOOD MORNING





Another day to enjoy.  Deuteronomy 31:8.  "The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.  Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."  I landed on this verse this morning.  Seemed it was meant for me.  I feel encouraged somewhat today.  Doing more for myself.  Turns out patience is the answer.  They tell me that any stay in the hospital makes you weak and a person needs rest for recovery.  I have had much rest.  But I have to try and get more active each day.  Walking helps.  I did not realize what seems a simple thing can cause so much trouble.  Guess I am not very smart after all.  I am still a little shaky.  Numbers are mostly stable, which is good.  Enough abut me.  Getting pretty tired of ME. 

Summer is here with a bang.  Wow.  I am glad to be inside.  I watch the workers here who are involved with the big expansion to SCV and hope they have plenty water.  I am trying to drink more.  Doctor's orders.  Good for what ails you.  There I go--talking about me.  Sorry.  It consumes me altogether. 

Better Tomorrow
Betty Boop




















AHOTH

No comments: