May 28, 2018

MORE BALCONY

My how many balcony's can you stand?  It was pleasant there this morning early.  Slight breeze and I enjoyed it.  Among my flowers and the Lake, it is so soothing.  I feel better today.  When your BP and BS numbers are within the normal range, it helps a lot.  Have you tried the Jimmie Dean sausage, egg white. cheese on an English muffin?  Mighty good and easy, with orange juice and coffee, your breakfast is easy, fast, and good.  I love breakfast food. 

Mary Grace and Ryan are bring me lunch.  We will sit on the balcony and enjoy the food, company, and the view at 12:30.  They are having a great sounding Memorial day lunch, but I am not up to that yet.  There will be other events later to enjoy.  What is better than MG & Ryan to eat lunch with?  Another event.

Betty  (thankful) Boop

No comments: