May 3, 2018

BLOOMING BALCONY

I sat on the balcony this morning to drink in the beauty as well as the coffee.  Every little flower seems to be at home here.  Perky and blooming.  It makes me happy.  I thought of the old, old  hymn I come To The Garden Alone.  It took me back to my childhood church  Grace Methodist.  I have a lot of sweet memories.  I had  my first real boy friend there.  I had almost all my social life and made real friends there.  I learned about God and did not realize it then.  It sustains me to this day.  I wish every child could have that kind of a start.  I wandered around my life not knowing what I believed.  It took me almost a lifetime to really "get it."  But today, every day, I seek new meanings and feel good that I had such a background.    O, K, ====End of sermon !!!

Betty Boop

No comments: