May 23, 2018

NURSE BITSY

I feel I would be amiss if I did not mention one more helper.  Nurse Bitsy. My constant companion.  Kitty nurse is on the job.  She has refused to sleep in her room where I usually close her door, so she wont wake me at night as she does her rounds all night.  Never has she refused to stay in there.  The last two nights, we have had a little "song and dance."  With me singing to her to come and her dancing her come catch me if you can dance.  I finally give up.  I think she wants to sleep with me so she can watch me.  She has shown her concern with many stares and small comforts that she can give.  Always at my side and watching me.  She has accepted the many changes and people here to help me.  It has been so sweet and amazing at the same time. Aren't animals amazing?  I just know I am right about her.  We have been through a lot together with her illness too, so this is pay back. So, she has been sleeping at the foot of my bed with no trouble at all.  Guess this is the way it will be.  So be it.  I kind of like having her there.

Betty Boop

No comments: