May 19, 2018

Good Morning

Long time no see.  I have been in La La Land for a few days,  Did not like it much.  I am thankful to be home.  Making progress though it is slow.  Seems like a step forward then two, sometime three back.  I have had excellent help in care. Especially my girls.  I don't know how I would have done without.  I have a "bevy" of them.  All so willing to pamper me.  I am truly blessed over and over again.  It has been hard to get my BP numbers level as well as the blood sugar.  I am weak and a little unsteady.  I am fitting right in now, with a rollater on order, I will be organizing a race out here soon.  It seems you are nobody with out some kind of aid to keep you steady.  I will go now.  I am making so many mistakes writing. 

Betty {on the mend) Boop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Missed your cheerful posts.