May 30, 2018

MORNING HAS BROKEN

Like the first morning.  Words to a favorite hymn.  And it is a beautiful morning.  Not feeling "chipper" yet.  Notice I said yet.  For I am slowly getting there, I hope.  My faith is wearing thin.  I walked yesterday to pick up my dinner.  It went well.  I had dreaded it.  You know facing the looks of my new mode of travel.  Don't know what to call my new little blue cart.  Give me a name.  It really helps me feel steady so I walk faster and better.  No stigma there.  I declare every other person I pass has something to help them.  Independent is the goal. 

I ate breakfast, made by me.  O,J,, egg over light, turkey bacon, wheat toast and the crown--coffee.  Oh yes, a strawberry so big, that I cut it into 5 small bites.  Very good, thank you Jan.  I sat on the balcony,  Could not stay long because the sun kept finding me.  Going to be a hot one today.

BETTER TOMORROW
Betty Boop

No comments: