May 5, 2018

RAIN----SATURDAY

I almost turned over to go back to sleep.  Jan not coming and I can't get out.  Amy gone out too.  I am glad I don't have to go out on this beautiful rainy day.  I sat on the balcony and had coffee I brought from breakfast in the Cyber.  Not raining enough to blow and wet me.  I loved sitting out there and listening to the rain and feeling content.  As the song  goes--I Love A Rainy Day.  I am full of song titles.  I must have listened a lot to the radio in my youth.  I really can't remember doing that but then I could do more than one thing at a time.  I do remember the little cream colored radio I had in my room, so I assume I spent a lot of time there.  Mother thought I was doing homework.  I wish I had studied more.  I did just enough to get by.  I wasn't very curious about those subjects that I should have been.  Just an average student. 

We had a slim crowd at breakfast.  Just me and one lady and one man.  Another came late but did not eat.  My eggs over light and sausage were super good.  Their coffee is better than I make, so I brought home a cup for the balcony.  I also brought a chicken salad sandwich for lunch.  I am set to shampoo and wash clothes and just hang out as I please.  What a life..  Only one thing missing--you know who that is.

Betty Boop

No comments: