May 31, 2019

TEARS OF JOY

Tears of joy. yes, as I looked at the wonderful pictures that have been sent to me via instgram.  .My very good looking, talented, humble, grandson received his Dr's degree from Harvard.  I am bursting with pride and so thankful for his humility.  How proud his Grandfather would have been.  He thought he would go far and he still has far to go. 

Down to earth, I saw a busy  mother mockingbird, leading her little one across the grass looking for bugs for breakfast.  She would fly away for a minute to catch one and the baby would wait patiently for her return.  Once she did not come right back and it got the courage to look on its own.  Finally flew into the safety of a shrub.  I lost them then.  I hope she was watching.  I know mothers and I am sure she knew what she was doing.  It was time to be on its own.    SO BE IT!!!

BettyBoop

No comments: