July 1, 2019

O.K. ON BALCONY

A little warm on the Balcony but nice.  I saw a couple walking kind of fast. One of the "younger set I guess.  All of the oldies are fading as time marches on.  Guess that is good.  I also saw baby Bluebirds fliting in the pine thicket below my balcony.  There are three houses  now, but the one I used to see was moved from my view.  Who did that?  And why? I see the babies flying in the branches, getting strong to leave their mamas.  That is life.  They never know their moms again, I guess, but make babies all their own.  I am glad humans are not that way.  Or else we would not have Beach Week.  Now I am really thinking deep this morning.  Beach Week is still playing through my  mind.  How about you?  Does it give you plenty to ponder?  Maybe I have more time on my hands.  Maybe it is my time to reflect?  And maybe you made Memories that will come from your Memory Bank some day and I hope they will be good ones.  as you have time to reflect.  After all it is a good place to be.

Betty Boop
P.S.  Bitsy is coming home today!!  I will have her to talk to.  Wish she could tell me about her vacation.

No comments: