April 4, 2024

AMONG THE BIRDS

 I sat on the Balcony with the birds.  So happy to be there.  They had a full feeder and were anxious to get on with it.  As I sat as still as I could a beautiful Blue Bird flew in.  It was time for his breakfast as his mate sat on eggs (I think).  He was so pretty.  Some people call them "The Bluebird of Happiness.)  He made me happy.  I tried to sit still and not disturb him as he picked the sunflower see out to enjoy.  I am happy for time early in the morning on the Balcony.  So many things to observe and enjoy.

Have you ever tried a different way to eat your egg of the morning?  I got this idea from daughter # one.  Make your grits first (instant) soft boil your egg and break it into the grits and stir. Simple and was good for her on the go, when she worked.  I have not worked (gainfully employed) for years but it is a treat just the same. 

BETTY (always end with food) BOOP  

No comments: