April 1, 2024

GOT AWAY WITH IT !!!!!

 Yep. Enjoyed the people and food, kids and cat too.  My old bones held up as was instructed to do.  First of all, S & P' s home was beautifully decorated.  Not decorated, I hate that word. Inviting is better. I  always take a tour before I even sit down.  I love to see what she has new and old too. Tour done, and I sat and watched the drama unfold. I have such an interesting family. We were blessed with children this time. Indiana folks added so much.  Well. the food was the best ever.  How do we do it?  I got away with normal diabetic numbers.  I am thankful.  The egg hunt was great for the children.  Even found money and candy in beautiful large eggs.  Hidden by a few bunnies.  Weather was perfect and we sat outside in the large backyard.  Everyone was full and happy and enjoyed the company with talk, talk.  I even missed a nap. And did not know it.  Good for me. My prayer was  heard.  So another Easter with Hope & Joy.  Hope yours was too.

BETTY BOOP 

No comments: