April 6, 2024

BIRDS BIRDS

The word is out !! There is a crazy little old lady with food to share!!  





















The word is out. There is a crazy little old lady with lots of food.  Let us all go and visit her. Really, I am about to cut them off and say go find some place else for a while.  Maybe some insects for a change?  I love them and have fed them all winter.  My little Hummers are flying around my balcony, looking for that little red feeding station.  Birds, I hear the June bugs are around now. Go get  'um.!!   I have swept the sunflower shells until it has getting too hard to do. Sorry, to complain, I worked hard to get you to come, so eat up and I will just sweep up till you have enough. Really, I have gotten much pleasure in providing a steady diet for them and they have rewarded me over and over.

BETTY(little old bird lady) BOOP

p. s. what a picture !!! 















No comments: