April 14, 2024

BEAUTIFUL CLOUDS

 I love the clouds. This morning, God sent one of every kind.  What a sight.  I also saw a Mother Goose and two half grown children, sitting on the bank of Lake in front of me. In center of Lake there swimming casually, was I think Daddy Goose.  Nobody else around.  I guess two of their brood made it this far from the many dangers they face.  One reason to have a nest full of eggs to begin with.  The Lake was at it's best this morning, calm and smooth.  Lovely sight,

On a funny note to me, was this old guy walking with purpose, shorts and cap in place and rushing,  I don't know how or why.  He was holding a cup of coffee (I think) and I am sure kind of sloshing along. I wonder how much coffee he ended with?  Maybe it was a travel cup and was safe when he got to drink it. I wonder how much coffee made it to it's destination?  I wonder, I wonder, I wonder ?----But I really don't want to know!!!!

BETTY BOOP

p. s. just wondering.

No comments: