April 5, 2024

CRAZY, STRESSFUL DREAMS

 Why do we have them?  It isn't the stroke.  I have had some as long as I remember.  But as I get older, I seem to have them more.  I understand some and some I don't.  I go to places I have  never seen before in them,  But then I understand that I have really been there before. Does that make sense? Yet, I have built a Bank building in my mind dedicated to Memory. I am careful to fill it full of pleasant memories.  No unpleasant ones.

I was delighted to see a Bluebird on the feeder, in the sun. It was great to see a little sun this morning.  It makes everything look more beautiful.. Even the Blue Bird.  

Well, off to find something to do today.  List gets shorter. Some people think I am crazy when I still iron some of my clothes.  But some still need it.  

BETTY (I like to iron) BOOP

p. s. it is such a mindless job.

No comments: