April 18, 2024

CLOUDY

 I just discovered the grey color.  Today it fits the day.  Just the grey color.  Sat out but not so much joy in the air.  Maybe the sun will come out later.  Eat up little birds, tomorrow is the last day of food.  It will be up to you to find your breakfast.  The food will all be gone and I will switch to the Hummers.  Hope they are not mad at me for being late.  I decided I could not take care of two kinds of feeders, and I do love the Humming Birds too.  I see a pair of Mallards snooping around the Pine thicket.  Hope build a nest.  They did have one there several years ago.   Not them bur some just like them.  Would be fun to see babies come out of the old pine thicket.

Got the carpet cleaned. Smells good and looks o. k. for a 13 year carpet.  It has served me well and hope it goes on 'till I need it no more.  Got my hearing aids adjusted.  Hope that helps.  Stayed with J, till carpet got dry and had a wonderful lunch provided by her and even lay in Bryan's former room to take a nap.  I guess I was too "keyed up" to sleep for it escaped me completely. Oh well, I slept good last night.  

BETTY BOOP

p. s. too much going on.  


No comments: