April 8, 2024

BROADMEADOW

I finally went to Church.  Things that I could not control, kept me from going for a few Sundays. Got up courage from Amy and she took me back to row 7, left side facing the Preacher.  Our spot for decades.  Got to hear Chuck sing a solo--LAMB OF GOD, the one my Sunshine Choir sang at our EASTER program.  I was delighted and got to talk to him.  Madison Central's Jazz Band is coming to perform next month here. Thought about Bryan.  Good to see everyone again at Church.  So many new people.  Just what we need. Got to talk to Sue, our new preacher.  Like her a lot.  I am amazed at how much energy it took.  Even though I enjoyed it, I used my energy up for the rest of the day. Well spent time. Slept for over an hour.  As we always say, "Guess she needed it."

BETTY BOOP

No comments: