April 10, 2024

THE WEATHER

What can you say? I always say Spring has had a hard time coming.  But, I guess it is here.  Usually comes in with a bang and showers us with bad storms.  My she is some Lady.  More storms are expected today, then smooth for a while.  Oatmeal with blueberries was good.  After trying to refill my oatmeal container from the huge box that I insist on buying. Top came loose and spilled oatmeal (uncooked) all over the kitchen floor.  Now not such a big deal for you, but I had already had a bad start, by oversleeping, and was a little shaky.  No real shaky. Over slept an hour.  What is wrong? I went to bed and right to sleep at 9:30. Woke only two times, and slept till 7.  Sounds perfect?  Not really perfect to spill oatmeal all over the floor.  At least it was before it was cooked.!!!

My bluebird neighbor had trouble yesterday and was upset. A pair of crows (big) visited their humming bird feeder.  Killed 2 little hummers and made a big to do.  I saw them, and they were so big. My neighbor was very upset. She made  a scarecrow of a big white man's shirt and hung it on the feeder.  It was scarry.  The have left us now, but she is still upset over loosing her birds.  I need to get my sweet juice out for them and help her out.  

BETTY BOOP

p. s. my Mother had a nickname for me (DOODLE) just remembered that. She only used it when I was "sweet".

No comments: