April 12, 2024

I LISTENED IN

 I sat on the Balcony,  O Boy!!!Perfect.  Even some small plants A. brought from Sophia. From her arrangement Easter.  She used some live plants and then planted some.  My Daughter brought me two kinds that needed sun, so my Balcony Garden has started to bloom. I also listened in on a pair of Mocking birds (I think) having a long conversation between themselves. You could almost make it out. One would comment and then the other would give an answer. I declare that was happening. That went on a while and it very suddenly stopped.  Wonder who stopped it.? Imagination checked in. From a distance a male voice screamed. "Hey. what do I have to do to get some service here?"  Cafe Pine Tree is now open.  Hope they are happy again.

BETTY (my humor is coming back) BOOP

No comments: