May 6, 2024

ALL SYSTEMS ARE ON GO

 I have been "under the weather" a few days. Little better this morning. Hope to go to Choir practice this afternoon at 3:30. The one thing I hope to hang on to. Such fun to sing for my friends. And most of all, to sing with my friends.  What will be--will be. 

New trick this morning fixing breakfast oatmeal.  I had forgotten to thaw out my blueberries, so I had apple slices I had kept cut up and ready to eat.  I diced up a few slices and cooked them with the oatmeal.  Perfect.  The apple cooked a little as the oatmeal cooked.  You know I am an old fashioned girl and cook my oatmeal.  It took only a small while to cook the apple to a pleasant crisp. Keeping slices of apple in a zip lock bag makes a nice snack and a quick addition to oatmeal.  I love a little tip to make it easy to do something new.  It was good and once again oatmeal is Queen of Breakfast. 


BETTY (quirky) BOOP 

No comments: