May 22, 2024

SUN IS HAPPY

First a man being led by his big dog, then a neighbor walking steady on her walk, then a tall "gent" taking long strides. Making the Sun happy to be of help.  A gentle breeze pushed them on the walk.  Wish I could join the crowd.  I need to stop wishing and be more thankful for all the things I can do   Cooking my breakfast is a pleasure I enjoy.  Setting my table with care, and planning a feast.  This morning it was O. J.  mixed with a small amount of left over peach juice.  Do not throw anything away. Sausage links, egg over light  cooked to perfection, wholewheat toast with sugar-free strawberry jelly, prunes, and to top it all--coffee. This second cup saved for the Balcony. If you think you could stand to look at the tattered old girl, come as you are and I will cook you THE BEST BREAKFAST AT SCV.  Just know I am  kidding.!!!!

BETTY(world champion "kidder" BOOP)




   

 

No comments: