May 14, 2024

MIXED UP MORNING

 When I try to do something different, I get mixed up.  Yesterday, a little too late for this, I put a load of laundry in  washer.  When It was done, someone else was off their usual time too.  One dryer was out of order. One left was merrily drying some one else. It was too late to fool with my load.  I was tired.  So I did something I don't do.  I left wet clothes to dry this morning.  So I had a plan to hurry down before anyone was stirring in the halls.  I went in my nighty and old robe.  (my nice one was waiting for the dryer)  I did not expect to see anyone. When I opened the door.  There was Father Frank in his PJ's.  Oh my. I guess his robe was in the wash too. He wears short knit pj's.  I was totally surprised.  He did not miss a beat when he said "Good morning, Dot".  I guess he has seen it all.  We went about our business and was not up set it all. Kind of like meeting God, face to face.

BETTY don't tell anybody please BOOP

No comments: