May 28, 2024

CALM AND EASY

 Everybody is tired from all the activity that has been going on.  We have so many new younger residents.  I remember joining everything that I was  invited to at first.  I now realize it was a way to go through grief after Truman died. I tried to fill my time.  I found out what I really liked to do.  Write. And I found ways to enjoy that.  The VILLEGER , our resident's publication.  I found how to use my love for poetry and to write it there. I gradually trimmed my schedule to fit me. Now I do just what interest me now.  Choir has filled a pocket of joy. But I let the NEWBIES DO THEIR THING NOW. I find it is best, since I have been forced to do just that. It tires me to watch them explore it all.  There is something for everyone.  Just look. Another thing I enjoy with much help from my girls is my Balcony.  Making it inviting to sit out and watch the flowers grow and watch the Lake and it's wonders is my big pleasure now.  Thank you Lord for so many pleasures. I did not know what to write this morning, when I first sat down to write. It seemed I needed to pour it all out.  Forgive me.

BETTY BOOP

No comments: