May 7, 2024

HAPPINESS

 All kinds of Happy.  While making up my bed I pass a wall of old favorite pictures. Most bring happy thoughts of days gone except to memory.  One I looked at this morning was  My True Love and I in one of our trips to Pikes Peak. We were sitting at the top of Pikes Peak on a huge stone. Sweaters and Jackets and smiles to match our happiness.  I remember the feeling of being so high and up in the sky, and just the two of us.  We captured it in our memory and will always feel the closeness of the two of us, just us.  

Wow, excuse me for sharing a special moment.  I have a few. Some are as they were and some are even better.  Let me remember them as they were (special and a joy to remember)  

Balcony was good, cloudy, but comfortable. Two walkers, enjoying the Lake and it's peaceful morning. 

BETTY BOOP

No comments: