May 13, 2024

WONDERFUL MOTHERS DAY

 With my family  around table, and one  daughter across the table, one on each side of me at the table, I was totally happy.  The table was set with beautiful flowers by the Master Hostess (S). All kind of roses. Why do we associate Roses with Mothers?  Both are favorites, there are many kinds of Mothers.  We all agreed we have the best. We had a  grand tour of the S & P's flower and veggie garden. Wonderful garden. Such perfect weather and we sat outside and had a wonderful day.  Food was outstanding. I brought a rerun on a plate and had a wonderful supper too. 

Words can not express the joy the day was and how much I enjoyed it. 

Now Lord, put a travel Angel in the back seat to those who are traveling home today. She will take you home safe.

BETTY BOOP

No comments: