September 5, 2024

77 degrees agaiBETTn

 Gone are the green fields?  Another song popped into this old head. Well not so fast.  The green will be here a while. But the breeze is cool and t shat is "cool."  Play on words.  Being funny so early is not easy.  I do get ahead of myself.  Scrambled egg with grated Pepper Jack cheese perked me up.  A little while on the Balcony helps too.  No people yet.  Like the world is my own and not messed up yet by me.  Coffee is good. I have adjusted back to Kroger's mild breakfast blend.  I am not picky about my coffee. I appreciate Trader Joes but Kroger will do. run out 

I have been putting off and avoiding  my basket of dirty clothes. My laundry basket is Old.  I bought it years ago at the Canyon Flea Market from an old black man who made baskets.  So it has a history.  Like me.  I never thought I would reach 97 years on this earth.  Now I am reaching for 98 and beyond.  

 

No comments: