September 15, 2024

L[IKE A BEAUTIFUL PAINTING

 Yes like a beautiful painting.  The view from the Balcony was peaceful, until the sort of heavy guy sauntered by in his white shorts and blue t shirt.  Flip flops too.  Looked out of place compared to the rest of the scene.  Well, that is what the walk is for and he was really enjoying it, good !! The air seemed fresh and cool.  I wanted to stay a while.  I call it "getting getting a subject to write about". Sometime I just "feel" what I want to say.  Change of seasons do that to me.  I feel a little afraid or unsettled, although it is just a change.  

I do like October.  The month my second was born.  I  had a few miles under my belt and felt ready for another little girl to add to the first.  She was and has always been a Joy and a challenge.  Smart and thoughtful and always a help to me.

Yes, I do know what month it still is.  Just always looking ahead,

BETTY BOOP

No comments: