September 13, 2024

BRIGHT, BRIGHT, MORNING

 And a Good Morning to you.  I thought  of the song I have on a CD.  I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW.  By  Anne Murray.   I must crank up my CD player and enjoy it again.  We really should see clearly now that everything should be clean from all the rain.  What a blessing.  I sat on the Balcony with my second cup of coffee.  It was pleasant for sure.  I have been dropping toast crumbs in the corner of balcony.  They (a few) check each morning.  Hummers are still claiming their spot and I can't open the doors to the Bird Cafe yet.

Friday and what will happen today.  Let's go  and see.  The only thing on my agenda is to get out the electric pencil sharpener and get sharp.  I have pencils everywhere. Truman brought this one home one day.  He loved "supplies". Today would have been his birthday.  Sept 13.  Tomorrow is Ivey's.  Happy Birthday pretty girl.

BETTY BOOP 

p.s.

No comments: