September 18, 2024

GOOD REPORT

Felt good about Dr. visit yesterday.  He said I am doing very good.  Report to various problems are good.  He was very pleased with the results.  So I guess it is just the old doubtful person that I am.  I will try to do better.  Numbers don't lie I guess.    The day was a joy, as I got to go to the farm and veg, stand my girls have been talking about. It was beautiful there.  So homey and welcoming.  They dragged a big rocking chair for me and the breeze was wonderful.   They even had a friendly Dog to welcome people.  While Jan shopped, I could JUST sit and rock,  I had to get up and hold on to the stands and get up close to pick okra, tomatoes, corn, and much more.  Oh squash too.  The country side was nice. Too bad it is filling up fast with new "stuff",  Progress????

So, my day went  well and I slept 10 hours and am having a slow time getting started, but the laundry is stacking up so I will hurry on.

We had breakfast  between lab work and visit to talk to Dr,  PRIMOS is close and good.  The grits was "were" the best I ever had. What a fine treat!!!!

The farm is called FAGAN FARMS  The owners live in their home near the stand.  Happy couple, still young (sort of). 

BETTY (so went my good day")  BOOP


No comments: